This article describes how you can use your own affiliate links when buying traffic on demand and earn a higher commission as an affiliate. If you want to learn more about how to be an affiliate, first read this article: Earn higher commission as an affiliate
Requirements 1. To use your own affiliate link when buying traffic on demand, you need to have a paid subscription to DivaTraffic. 2. You need an affiliate account on the camsites you wish to be an affiliate on.
How to configure your affiliate settings
1. Go to Camsite Settings in your DivaTraffic account Settings page. (Link in top right dropdown)
2. Click Open Form on the camsite you wish to configure.
3. Click the Affiliate program tab
4. Select Use your own affiliate link 5. Select Program you want to use
6. Enter your affiliate account settings from the camsite
How to become an affiliate of a camsite Most camsites have their own affiliate program, while on some camsites you are an affiliate automatically when you become a broadcaster.
To learn how to create become an affiliate on each camsite, read the tutorial for each camsite below
Not seeing the site you want to configure?
Before you can configure the settings for a site, you need to add a profile from that site to your account. After you've added a profile, the camsite will show up on the settings page.